Certified Program From
Upon completion of this course, the student shall be able to:
• Create and manage WinCC Projects.
• Integrate components between WinCC and Step 7.
• Create WinCC tags STEP 7 symbol table.
• Establish communications with the PLC.
• Design a complex graphic.
• Configure internal and external tags.
• Define & Administer User Security.
• Set and test the WinCC Alarms and Messages.
• Configure, archive and display Trends & Tables.
• Configure, preview and print Reports.
PC literacy, keyboard skills and a good working knowledge of Windows 2000/XP. Knowledge of SCADA is essential.
For Integration with S7 it is mandatory to have S7SYS1
• WinCC System Overview:
Hardware Overview, WinCC Core Functionality, System Configurations and Open Architecture.
• Windows XP and 2000:
System Requirements for Windows XP and Windows 2000
• WinCC Explorer:
Starting WinCC, Creating a new Project, Network Adapters, Project and Computer Properties.
Manual Tag & Channel Configuration, and Cross Reference Editor.
• Graphics Designer:
Tools & Features for creating a graphic, Using Object, Styles & other palettes.
Using the dynamic wizards, setting the objects properties and Grouping Objects.
Creating a Customized Object.
• Making Objects Dynamic:
Direct Connect Interface, Dynamic Dialog Interface, Object C Scripting and Indirect Addressing.
• The Global Scripts Editor:
Creating a Project Function and Creating a Global Action.
• User Administration & Security:
Groups & Users.
Log on & Log off.
• Alarm-Logging / Messages:
Message Blocks, Message Classes & Subclasses
WinCC Alarm Control Configuration.
• Archiving & Trending:
Archive configuration, WinCC Online Trend Control and WinCC Online Table Control.
• Reports Designer:
Layouts & Print Jobs, Configuration / Documentation Reports and Alarm Reports.
Creating & Configuring Print Jobs.