Simatic S7 Service 2 TIA Course
Certified Program From
This program aims to serve engineers who want to solve a variety of SIMATIC S7 software.
This program is also for SIMATIC S7-300-400 users with SIMATIC foundations that develop installation or maintenance skills for automation systems and their application programs.
Developing skills in solving problems and modifying a monitoring system. Participants will use STEP7 to build new features and diagnostic tools for application projects.
SIMATIC S7 knowledge corresponding to SIMATIC S7 Service 1 TIA
and practical experience in using the knowledge.
• Hardware diagnostic functions of the TIA Portal in the SIMATIC S7 automation system.
• Software diagnostic functions of the TIA Portal in the SIMATIC S7 automation system.
• Possible applications of various block types (function (FC), function block (FB), organization block (OB), data block (DB)).
• Principles of analog value processing.
• Sequence control with S7-Graph.
• Commissioning of distributed I/O on PROFINET IO Alarm configuration in WinCC Parameterization of the drive.
• Test functions in Structured Control Language (SCL).
• A deeper understanding of contents through practical exercises on the SIMATIC S7-1500 system model.