Simatic S7 Programming 1 TIA Course
Certified Program From
This program is aimed at individuals who program (PLC) and are looking to develop their skills using the S7 CPU. It is suitable for engineers with skills and practical experience in PLC. In addition, it helps them to develop their skills in designing and changing automated software that includes: Remote I / O – HMI – Profibus network
Knowledge of PLC.
• Overview and significant performance characteristics of the SIMATIC S7 system family.
• The components of the TIA Portal: STEP 7, WinCC, Startdrive.
• Program execution in automation systems.
• STEP 7 block types and program structuring.
• Binary and digital operations in the function block and ladder diagram (FBD/LAD).
• Programming of parameterizable blocks Data management with data blocks.
• Programming organization blocks.
• Test tools for system information, troubleshooting, and diagnostics.
• Hardware configuration and parameterization of the SIMATIC S7 modules, a PROFINET IO system (ET-200), a Touch Panel, and a drive.
• Program Cycle, Process Image and Proceed Image Partition.
• Explanation and using different organization blocks.
• Startup of a drive (G120) an communication with standard telegram 1.
• A deeper understanding of contents through practical exercises on the SIMATIC S7-1500 system model.