Simatic PCS7 System Course
Certified Program From
In this course you will learn how to implement the diversity of engineering possibilities in a structured and efficient way with SIMATIC PCS 7 process control system. By doing exercises on original PCS 7 training units, you will implement software for the process automation of a plant right up to the HMI level. Features of SIMATIC PCS 7 such as integration of all subsystems, plant-oriented engineering, data management and project management are supplemented by advanced functions that enable efficient and cost-effective engineering. Utilize the benefits of Totally Integrated Automation (TIA) for yourself and learn how to get an integrated view of your plant! Because of this integration you will be able to diagnose faults quickly and correct them with safely. In addition, projects can be created in advance in such a way that you can work with multiple application. This enables time-optimized and cost-effective engineering
Knowledge of electrical engineering, control and feedback control systems and process control engineering.
- System overview and architecture: Subsystems for automation, monitoring and control, communication and engineering.
- Engineering concept: from I/O connection to the HMI level, network and hardware configuration.
- Plant view and process object view as plant-oriented structure of the projectBinary and digital operations.
- Standardization by means of library concept/block concept, process tag types, models.
- Automation solutions via graphical engineering with CFC and SFC (Continuous/Sequential Function Chart).
- Standard PCS 7 OS (WinCC) Functions and OCM (Operator Control and Monitoring) Structures.
- Reinforcement of the content through exercises on the device.