Professional Air Conditioning Systems Certificate
Certified Program From
Qualifies the student to work as an adaptation technician who has sufficient scientific and practical idea about:
• The process of assembling the cold circuit using the keys and screwdrivers.
• The process of connecting the circuit parts to each other (screw or oxi weld).
• The process of emptying the device from impurities through the process of vacuum.
• The process of assembling the circuit elements and connecting them together with the circuit parts (motor and compressor).
• Freon charge the circuit with the appropriate amount.
• Test process for air conditioners, taking into account the connection of vanquil with condensing coil in pipes.
• Ventilation detection methods and identifying venting detection devices.
• Knowledge of occupational health and safety rules for electrical and mechanical works in air-conditioning during work.
• Measuring the high and low pressures to control the charge
• Measuring amps and volts and comparing them with what is recommended by the factory.
• Measuring the ground in the devices and the insulation strength using the major
(Certified by City & Guilds).
- General technical or secondary diploma.
- Pass the qualification test.
• Assembling the air conditioners and connecting their parts to each other in an appropriate way.
• Connect different electrical circuits (switches / wired remote / wireless remote).
• Vacuum works, freon charging, and detection of venting sites, if any.
• Safety systems and methods to prevent risks that may befall the trainee during work.