Intermediate Work & Interpersonal Skills Course
Certified Program From
Qualification of the trainee to know the importance of the official being a leader of the work team and enjoy the skills of planning and self-management as a reflection of his experience with the acquisition of the skills required to become a supervisor in the future after deepening motivation skills and setting goals for the soul and others with an understanding of the decision-making system.
• Proficiency in reading and writing.
• Passing the first level or having experience within two years.
• Leadership skills.
• Organizational skills and task planning.
• solving problems.
• Motivation skills.
• Set goals.
• Time management (advanced level).
• Reporting and design skills.