Automotive Mechanical Certificate
Certified Program From
The holder qualifies to work as an assistant technician for the maintenance of all mechanical, brake, steering and vehicle suspension systems.
• The ability to learn about the old and modern mechanical and dynamic systems of different cars.
Maintenance of various mechanical systems for cars according to the instructions and diagnosis of the supervisor or technician.
• Qualifies the holder to detect faults in tires, suspension, brakes, steering and carrying out quick maintenance operations
(Certified by City & Guilds)
• General technical or secondary diploma
• Pass the aptitude test
• Motor systems first level
• Brake systems, chassis and routers first level
• Traction systems first level.
• Introduction to air circuits, systems and accessories for commercial vehicles.