Automotive Electrical and Control Certificate
Certified Program From
Qualifies the student to work as a professional auto electrical maintenance technician at the approved service centers.
• The ability to diagnose and identify malfunctions of these systems.
• The ability to carry out all necessary repair work for electrical systems.
Qualifies the student to work on fault diagnosis devices and use them to work with different types and brands of cars
• General technical or secondary diploma
• Pass the aptitude test
• Electrical and control systems first level
• Electrical and control systems second level
Introduction to air circuits, systems and accessories for commercial vehicles